Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Moisture Products (Mini Haul)

Hey guys. So yesterday I decided to go to CVS & buy some more hair products. Now before you start saying, "Don't you have enough?" Let me tell you was that I need more moisture products to help my hair as I still figure out my regimen.
I was planing on buying a new shampoo because the one I currently had wasn't working for my hair (turns out it had sulfates in it.) So I looked around to see what they had & that's when I saw the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products, and it was on sale too! (Buy 1 get 1 50% off) Like I said before, I was only looking for a shampoo. But I decided to get 3 of their products to see how the complete set would work on my hair.

Here's what I purshased: (Neutrogena Triple Moisture)
Cream Lather Shampoo
Daily Deep Conditioner

Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

While I was there I also decided to purchase: Luster's Scurl No Drip Activator Moisturizer. I was looking for a lighter moisturizer & I decided to try it.
Lastly, I also purchased: VO5 Moisturizing Conditioner. I needed a conditioner for my co-washing & I heard this was a good one to use.

For more info on how I will be using these products, check out My Hair Regimen.
Also, I will be doing a review on some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...